Wednesday, November 28, 2012

One Year Abroad in Pictures

Hey guys and gals.

I really haven't had much to talk about since I've been back in America.  I want the blog to keep going though, so I'm promising from here on out that I will post at least once a week until I starts trials/sign with a new club next year.  From that point forward I'll resume my normal schedule of 2-3 posts a week.

I've been pondering doing this post for a few months now and I'm happy to do it.  It's more for me than for you to be honest, but I think you still might enjoy it especially if you've followed me for 6+ months.  This will be a picture post like the ones I have put up from my vacations.  However, the pictures come from the entire time I've been writing the blog.  They start in February and go straight through my last days in Valkeakoski.  I won't put up any photos from my vacations, but instead try to kind of tell the story of my season with just photos.  I'll try to put the pictures in order, but no promises.  Normal photos first and game photos at the end.  Without further delay...my season abroad in picures.






My contract with ESK is signed.




Ok maybe just one photo from my vacation to London.







 

No comments:

Post a Comment