Sunday, August 5, 2012

London in Pictures: Part 2

I seem to have a bunch of new readers since I changed teams.  To you guys I say thanks and I hope you stick around and follow the blog!  To my longer-term readers, you'll remember that I went to London a few weeks ago and posted some pics.  Well now I'm posting the rest.

I'm all set to sign the contract officially tomorrow.  My ankle feels great and I should resume full training tomorrow as well.  I did some very rigorous testing of the ankle today without getting it taped and I passed my self-imposed tests with flying colors.  I'll probably continue taping my ankle when I train and play for the next few weeks though, just to be safe.

Anyway, here are the photos.  Enjoy!

Emirates Cable Car


Looking west over London.  O2 Arena on the left.
Big Ben


Emirates Stadium.  $28 to take the tour...no thanks!  I'll just take a photo of the outside and pretend like I took the tour!

Interior Courtyard at some art museum.


No comments:

Post a Comment