Friday, March 16, 2012

The Fruits of My Labor


Hey guys.  I’ve been away for a few days but now I’m back!  Today was a good day.  Before training today the coach (Sigue, btw.  I’m surprised I haven’t mentioned that until now.  It’s pronounced See-gay) told me that he had seen enough and was ready to talk about a contract with me and the Swedish agent I’m working with.  The talk is planned for tomorrow after our game.  The game is at 2:00pm and we’re scheduled to go to dinner afterward.

I apologize in advance, but please give me a minute to be happy…

HOORAY! YAAHHOOOOOOO! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! HEYOOOOOOOOO! I’M AWESOME.  JOR-DAN SEA-BROOK *CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP*, JOR-DAN SEA-BROOK *CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP!!!!!!!*  MY NAME IS JORDAN A. SEABROOK AND I AM THE MASTER AND COMMANDER OF ALL I SURVEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Ok I’m back.   

I got some other news before training which was less exciting.  I learned that the whole team was going to begin training by running the dreaded Yo-Yo Intermittent Interval Test, better known as the Beep Test.  I was shocked by this because I’ve never had to do a fitness test of any kind the day before a game, no matter who the competition was.  I was too happy though by being finally deemed good enough to be offered a contract somewhere that I wasn’t even fazed by the beep test.  Long story short, I scored 20.6 and finished exactly in the middle of the team, which was my goal.  I wasn’t out to be a hero, just to blend in.  I’ll get my fitness from matches so a test score doesn’t mean all that much, especially a month before the season starts.

That’s it for today.  I’m going to talk turkey tomorrow so I’ll soon have some contract information for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment